TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
Host a provacative event that will help eliminate the fear and stigma around failure.
In order to have honest conversations about success, we need to have honest conversations about failure.
What To Expect
FAILURE:LAB showcases the untold struggles behind successful people. The unique event brings organizations together through powerful stories, crowdsourced lessons, and music. There is much to be learned from sharing our struggles–everyone fails, the real question is how do we respond?
The goal of FAILURE:LAB is to eliminate the fear of failure and to encourage intelligent risk taking. By sharing struggles, people can learn from the failures of others and dismantle the stigma around failure. In order to have honest conversations about success, we need to have honest conversations about failure.
The events consist of storytellers and entertainers and can be customized to fit a one or two hour format. The special ingredient is not giving lessons or sharing what happened after the failure. The audience’s own lessons are crowdsourced and used to create a new dialogue that brings teams together.
Custom Tailored Collaboration:
- Initial discovery session to determine your unique needs and goals
- Expert consulting on selecting your venue, storytellers, and performers
- Unique page on FailureLab.com
- Step-by-step guide on how to conduct a licensed Failure:Lab event
- Virtual support and communication with Failure:Lab team
- Branding and design elements for marketing and promotion
- National advertising templates and PR support
- Storyteller and performer coaching
- Venue, stage, and Audio/Video design