TO YOUR CITY
Host a local event and help eliminate the stigma of failure in your community.
In order to have honest conversations about success, we need to have honest conversations about failure.
What To Expect
FAILURE:LAB showcases the untold failures behind six successful people. The unique event brings communities together through powerful stories, crowdsourced lessons, and music. There is much to be learned from sharing our struggles–everyone fails, the real question is how do we respond?
The goal of FAILURE:LAB is to eliminate the fear of failure and to encourage intelligent risk taking. By sharing struggles, people can learn from the failures of others and dismantle the stigma around failure. In order to have honest conversations about success, we need to have honest conversations about failure.
Six storytellers, seven entertainers, two hours, one evening, one intimate venue. Our special ingredient is not giving lessons or sharing what happened after the failure. The audience’s own lessons are crowdsourced via Twitter and published online after the event.
Our team provides:
- Unique page on Failure-Lab.com
- Step-by-step guide on how to conduct a licensed Failure:Lab event
- Virtual support & communication with Failure:Lab staff
- Branding & design elements
- National advertising and PR
Your team provides:
- Speakers & entertainers
- Venue & sponsors
- Audio & video recording & stage management
- Speaker development and training
- Advertising & ticket sales